Fundación A. Jean Brugger gives the "Welcome" to the new six young people who benefited from the Scholarship Program for 2018.
The staff of Fundación A. Jean Brugger and a member of the board of directors together with 6 young people who benefited from the scholarship program, held a welcome meeting on February 9 at the FAJB offices.
The reception meeting was for the purpose of giving them the full induction to our program of Scholarships, commitments, activities and a presentation of the different educational social programs executed and supported by the A. Jean Brugger Foundation presented by the Executive Director Vilma Bustos and the Direct Programs Alvaro Novoa at the end of the activity we share a snack.
1. Diana Arguello, studied Business Administration UNICIT- Managua / Sponsor: Katie Brugger.
2. Joselin Romero, studied UNAN Dentistry - León / Sponsors: Louis and Jean Fiore.
3. Jossette Garbanzo, studies UNICA-Managua Psychology / Sponsor: Kathleen Lannert.
4. Eliezer Mendoza, studied Civil Engineering UNI- Managua / Sponsor: Frank Laski and Nancy Zollers.
5. Kevin Pérez, studied Telecommunications Engineering IES-Managua / Sponsors: Family Foertsch and Katie Brugger.
6. Jorge Ramos, studied Civil Engineering UCC-Managua / Sponsors: Graduated students of Fundación A. Jean Brugger.
We thank the sponsors who are also part of our Foundation family. Thank you for believing and trusting in our work. Thanks to you, we can be part of the professional and human development of young people from San Juan who applied to our program, believing in the valuable work we do to keep our mission alive.