In 2016 18 students of the scholarship program defended their thesis and received their university degrees.
Fundación A Jean Brugger has been sponsoring students from San Juan del Sur to go to university since 2005, and with these 18 students, there are now 62 students who have successfully graduated from university with FAJB scholarship support.
Fundación A. Jean Brugger congratulates these graduates of 2016, wishing them success in their Jobs and in their career development. The graduates are:
1. Ana Isabel Rodríguez- Public Accounting- Upoli-Rivas.
2. Bryan Dangla- Systems Engineering - Upoli-Rivas.
3. Darling Cabrera- Tourist and Hotel Management- Upoli-Rivas.
4. Dayana Lara- Systems Engineering - Upoli-Rivas.
5. Ena Sevilla-Bachelor's Degree in Public Accounting- Upoli-Rivas.
6. Gabriela Victor- Tourism and Hotel Management- Upoli-Rivas.
7. Junior Espinoza - English Course - Keyser University.
8. Joselin Romero- English Course- Keyser University.
9. Luis Carmona- Public Accounting- Upoli-Rivas.
10. Kenneth Avendaño - Engineering in design and construction - Uponic-Rivas.
11. Kiara Olivas - Architecture- UNAN- Managua.
12. Melina Ponce- General Medicine- UCN-Jinotepe.
13. Maria Alejandra Collado - Teacher - Normal School Ricardo Morales Aviles -Jinotepe.
14. Rosa Lorente- Sustainable Tourism- UNAN-Managua.
15. Silvio Cortez- Educational Sciences with a special mention in Biology- UNAN-Managua.
16. Scarleth Aragon- Marketing- American College
17. Tania Pereira- Systems Engineering - Upoli-Rivas.
18. Yelany Herrera-Tourist and Hotel Management- Upoli-Rivas.
We also with to thank the scholarship sponsors for the trust they have placed in Fundación A Jean Brugger and in the students, giving them this opportunity for studies and personal development.
Fundación A. Jean Brugger is registered as an NGO with the government in Nicaragua and is based in San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua.
It is a 501(C)3 organization registered in the United States of America as The A. Jean Brugger Education Project, EIN: 04-3558890.
The organization's state of record is Massachusetts.